Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day



It may seem strange to some people but my Husband and I do not celebrate Valentine's Day. I'm not sure why we don't, we really never have. All through out the year he buys me flowers, candies and other things to let me know how much he loves me. We do not need just one day for that.




Now, I'm not totally against Valentine's Day!! It is such a cute Holiday. My little boys hand out Valentine's Day cards to their family and friends and I love to bake Cupcakes and Cookies themed around the Holiday. I even decorate my house a little!!




I've often heard it said that "The way to a person's heart is through the stomach" I truly believe that!! If you take the time to make someone a meal or a dessert it shows how much you care about them. It doesn't matter how hard or simple the dish is, just the fact that you thought enough of them to make them something will make anyone feel special.




I was so excited to find a recipe for *Pink* Velvet Cupcakes!! I made them last night for a new video on my YouTube Channel. They are super yummy and the pink is really pretty. Here is the link to the video!! Please watch and leave a comment!! :)


I hope you all have a great rest of the week!! Happy Valentine's Day!!




Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment