Friday, February 18, 2011

Kids in the Kitchen

I have been a Mommy for almost 7 years now. Ever since my oldest son Christian was big enough to stand on a chair up to the table I've had him helping me in the kitchen. He really enjoys helping me make supper at night. Especially Pizza! We have some pretty artistic pizzas when he's helping me!! he he

I have two little boys now. My youngest, Aiden, is more interested in eating the ingredients than he is adding them to whatever it is we are making!! ha ha But, I'm sure over time he will catch on. I have so much fun getting my boys in the kitchen with me!!

I think it's so important to get your children or grandchildren to help out when you are baking or cooking. It shows them responsibility as well as teaches them skills that will stick with them all of their lives. It's also a great way to bond!!

In this video I show you how to make one of our favorite recipes!! Sugar Cookies!! This is my go to recipe on wet, cold, yucky days when we can't get out of the house. It gives us something to do and a really great treat to eat!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

xxoo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment